Zackery Kellock, 23, was last seen earlier in January in Millbrook First Nation. (Via Truro Police Service) CANADAHALIFAX news Truro man’s disappearance now suspicious, RCMP takes lead by admin 30 يناير، 2024 written by admin 30 يناير، 2024 302 CITYnews halifax / By Mark Hodgins Police in Truro say the case of a man who went missing earlier this month is now considered to be suspicious. On Jan. 16, Truro Police Services began investigating the disappearance of 23-year-old Zackery Kellock. At the time of the initial report, investigators said Kellock had last been seen on James St. in Truro on Jan. 14. In an update Tuesday, TPS said police have now confirmed Kellock was last seen in Millbrook First Nation and the circumstances around his disappearance are considered suspicious. The case has been handed to the RMCP’s Northeast Nova Major Crime Unit as Millbrook falls under RCMP jurisdiction. Kellock is described as a white man, 5’10” and 159 lbs. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone with information is being asked to reach out to the RCMP or Crime Stoppers. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post N.S. pilot project gives 12,000 patients access to medical records through mobile app next post Collision shuts down part of Hwy. 7 near Porters Lake You may also like نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026 France rejects plan to send its last two... 16 مايو، 2026 Macdonald Bridge to close Sunday morning for Bluenose... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian isolating in B.C. tests “presumptive positive” for... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian wineries say scrapping provincial trade barriers would... 16 مايو، 2026 Kirst’s six-point outing leads Rock past Thunderbirds in... 16 مايو، 2026 Carney, Smith reach energy agreement that could see... 15 مايو، 2026 Why the U.S. is noticing this Canadian security... 15 مايو، 2026 Supreme Court rules intimate partner violence can be... 15 مايو، 2026 Why a song contest has emerged as Europe’s... 15 مايو، 2026