The suspect pictured above is being sought by police in connection to a sexual assault (Via HRP) CANADAHALIFAX news Suspect sought after alleged sexual assault on transit bus by admin 9 فبراير، 2024 written by admin 9 فبراير، 2024 239 CITYnews halifax / By Mark Hodgins Halifax Regional Police is asking for the public’s help identifying the suspect in an alleged sexual assault against a group of young people last month. According to police, a man approached a group of youths he did not know at the Mic Mac bus terminal on Jan. 19 around 9:30 p.m. Police allege the man followed the group onto a bus, made sexual comments toward them, and touched some of them in a sexual manner. The youths left the bus and told trusted adults what had happened, police said. The suspect is described as a white man in his 40s to 50s, approximately 5’6” with short white hair, wearing a black and grey checkered jacket, a black hat and he was carrying a camouflage print backpack. Anyone with information is asked to reach out to police or Crime Stoppers. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Lohr says he’ll raise buyout program for flooded Bedford homes with feds next post Provincial officials say there is capacity for people impacted by Halifax encampment closures You may also like ستة كنديين بين الناشطين الذين أوقفتهم إسرائيل قبالة... 18 مايو، 2026 Province puts aside money to ensure affordable housing... 18 مايو، 2026 Ottawa still pledging to double construction pace despite... 18 مايو، 2026 Tides FC looks for rebound win in Victoria... 18 مايو، 2026 U.S. says it’s pausing long-standing military board with... 18 مايو، 2026 THREE HRM restaurants make country’s top 100 outdoor... 18 مايو، 2026 معرض الكتاب العربي الكندي يحط رحاله في مدينة... 18 مايو، 2026 أوتاوا تعمل على تعزيز العلاقات مع دول الخليج... 18 مايو، 2026 نتيجة ’’أولية‘‘ إيجابية في اختبار فيروس هانتا لأحد... 18 مايو، 2026 نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026