RCMP cruiser can be seen in this file photo. (CityNews Halifax_ Meghan Groff) CANADAHALIFAX news Man arrested after emergency alert issued to Lunenburg County by admin 14 مايو، 2025 written by admin 14 مايو، 2025 292 CITYnews halifax / By Mark Hodgins The RCMP says a man described as dangerous and possibly armed has been arrested. An alert, issued to Lunenburg County just before 1 p.m. Wednesday, says police were in the area of Lower Northfield searching for Richard MacInnis. Police are searching for 44-year-old Richard MacInnis People in the area had been asked to shelter in place and stay indoors as police searched for the man. In a later alert issued around 2:20 p.m., the RCMP said the suspect had been safely arrested and thanked the public for their cooperation. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post ‘Feeling helpless’: Committee hears distressing testimony from mother on violence next post N.S. Power offers credit monitoring to cyberattack victims You may also like World Cup trophy tour comes to Halifax 23 مايو، 2026 Halifax police warn public to watch their drinks... 23 مايو، 2026 كارني يدعو سكان ألبرتا إلى ’’تجديد‘‘ كندا معه 23 مايو، 2026 الفرنكفونية كمحفّز لتطوير الأعمال بين تونس وكندا 23 مايو، 2026 أناند تقول إنّ كنديين تعرّضوا لـ’’انتهاكات مروّعة‘‘ من... 23 مايو، 2026 Alderney service back to reduced schedule three days... 22 مايو، 2026 Gas prices to change again as interrupter is... 22 مايو، 2026 First-degree murder charge laid in case of missing... 22 مايو، 2026 N.S. resort is the latest using high-tech blankets... 22 مايو، 2026 Drugs and weapons seized at a home in... 22 مايو، 2026