THE CANADIAN PRESS Graeme Roy CANADAHALIFAX news Emergency Alert issued after hit-and-run in Cole Harbour, suspect arrested by admin 31 أكتوبر، 2023 written by admin 31 أكتوبر، 2023 202 CITYnews halifax / By Mark Hodgins An emergency alert was issued on Monday evening after a hit-and-run in Cole Harbour. The incident happened before 4 p.m. on Shrewsbury Rd. in Cole Harbour, according to the RCMP. There was no word on the condition of the pedestrian who was hit. In an alert issued just after 5:30 p.m., the Mounties said they are searching for 33-year-old Aaron Daniel Crawley. In another update just after 6 p.m., the RCMP said Crawley had been safely arrested and the emergency alert had been cancelled. Shrewsbury remained closed Monday evening from Woodbury Dr. to Sherwood St. Officers remained on the scene as the investigation continued. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post RCMP arrest man wanted for axe assault in Thorburn next post قوات خاصة كندية في إسرائيل لدعم السفارة في حالات الطوارئ You may also like نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026 France rejects plan to send its last two... 16 مايو، 2026 Macdonald Bridge to close Sunday morning for Bluenose... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian isolating in B.C. tests “presumptive positive” for... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian wineries say scrapping provincial trade barriers would... 16 مايو، 2026 Kirst’s six-point outing leads Rock past Thunderbirds in... 16 مايو، 2026 Carney, Smith reach energy agreement that could see... 15 مايو، 2026 Why the U.S. is noticing this Canadian security... 15 مايو، 2026 Supreme Court rules intimate partner violence can be... 15 مايو، 2026 Why a song contest has emerged as Europe’s... 15 مايو، 2026