The RCMP logo is seen in Surrey, B.C., on Thursday, March 16, 2023. THE CANADIAN PRESS Darryl Dyck CANADAHALIFAX news Two youths charged with conspiracy to commit murder in Eastern Passage by admin 15 فبراير، 2024 written by admin 15 فبراير، 2024 167 By CityNews Halifax Staff Two young people have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder after an investigation in Eastern Passage. The RCMP said last week, officers began investigating reports of two youths making threats on social media about harming someone at the Eastern Passage Education Centre. Last Thursday, search warrants were executed at two homes linked to those youths, and officers seized mobile and electronic devices. On Tuesday, the youths went to the Cole Harbour RCMP detachment with their parents and were arrested. They’ve been released on conditions and will be in youth court later this month facing charges of uttering threats and conspiracy to commit murder. The Mounties said officers maintained a daily presence at the school out of precaution after the threats were made. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Neptune unveils lineup for theatre’s 62nd season next post Overnight parking ban extended as snow cleanup continues You may also like Mexican cartel, Hells Angels associates among 33 arrested... 21 مايو، 2026 Generic Ozempic is now on Canadian shelves. Is... 21 مايو، 2026 How ICE detention is forcing immigrants out of... 21 مايو، 2026 Israeli security minister tells detained flotilla activists they... 21 مايو، 2026 Hosting FIFA World Cup will cost taxpayers $1B:... 21 مايو، 2026 Israeli forces fired shots at Gaza aid flotilla... 21 مايو، 2026 Police look for driver involved in hit-and-run in... 21 مايو، 2026 Alex Newhook fans turn N.L. bars into ‘mini... 21 مايو، 2026 كندا ترشّح رئيسة هيئة أركان الدفاع لرئاسة اللجنة... 21 مايو، 2026 الكندي التونسي ريان اللومي يلعب مع منتخب تونس... 21 مايو، 2026