RCMP cruiser can be seen in this file photo. (CityNews Halifax_ Meghan Groff) CANADAHALIFAX news Two men arrested after emergency alert issued in Antigonish by admin 21 يناير، 2026 written by admin 21 يناير، 2026 95 CITYnews halifax/ By Mark Hodgins The rcmp says the two men at the centre of an emergency alert on Tuesday afternoon have been arrested. That alert was issued to people in Antigonish County, warning of two potentially armed men who fled from a traffic stop in the area of Pomquet Forks. People in the area had been asked to shelter in place. An update from police said the pair are now in custody and there’s no longer a public safety risk. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post One dead after trailer fire in Lunenburg County next post More than 13,000 customers still without power in Nova Scotia after storm You may also like نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026 France rejects plan to send its last two... 16 مايو، 2026 Macdonald Bridge to close Sunday morning for Bluenose... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian isolating in B.C. tests “presumptive positive” for... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian wineries say scrapping provincial trade barriers would... 16 مايو، 2026 Kirst’s six-point outing leads Rock past Thunderbirds in... 16 مايو، 2026 Carney, Smith reach energy agreement that could see... 15 مايو، 2026 Why the U.S. is noticing this Canadian security... 15 مايو، 2026 Supreme Court rules intimate partner violence can be... 15 مايو، 2026 Why a song contest has emerged as Europe’s... 15 مايو، 2026