Adam Pearlman can be seen in this photo. (Canadian Premier League) CANADAHALIFAX news Toronto FC loans teenage defender Adam Pearlman to CPL’s Halifax Wanderers by admin 25 فبراير، 2025 written by admin 25 فبراير، 2025 284 CITYnews halifax / By The Canadian Press Toronto FC has sent teenage defender Adam Pearlman on a season-long loan to Halifax Wanderers FC of the Canadian Premier League. The 19-year-old Canadian youth international from Maple, Ont., made his first-team debut with TFC off the bench in July 2023 against St. Louis City SC, having signed a short-term contract. He graduated to the first team as a homegrown player in February 2024. Pearlman, who joined the Toronto academy in 2016, made 72 appearances from 2022 to 2024 with Toronto FC II in MLS Next Pro play. “Adam is another promising young Canadian talent we are pleased to welcome to Halifax this season,” Halifax sporting director Matt Fegan said in a statement. “During his time so far in Toronto and for national youth teams, he has displayed a high technical ability and professionalism. We are looking forward to this collaboration with TFC on his continued development and thrilled Adam chose Wanderers among his many offers for this important next step of his career.” As part of the loan agreement, Pearlman can’t be recalled by Toronto during Halifax’s 2025 season His on-field minutes will contribute toward the CPL club’s requirement of 2,000 domestic U21 minutes during the regular season. But as a loanee, Pearlman’s minutes will count for a maximum of 1,000 minutes towards that requirement. “Adam gives us an incredible combination of size and pace, which allows him to play anywhere across our backline,” Wanderers coach Patrice Gheisar said. “He fits the profile of our team perfectly because he is great on the ball, making forward passes and finding splits. It’s amazing that he’s just 19 and has over 70 games of pro experience.” This report by The Canadian Press was first published Feb. 24, 2025. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Police identify suspect; 6-year-old remains in hospital after stabbing next post N.S. Premier withdraws bill that would allow province to fire auditor general without cause You may also like ستة كنديين بين الناشطين الذين أوقفتهم إسرائيل قبالة... 18 مايو، 2026 Province puts aside money to ensure affordable housing... 18 مايو، 2026 Ottawa still pledging to double construction pace despite... 18 مايو، 2026 Tides FC looks for rebound win in Victoria... 18 مايو، 2026 U.S. says it’s pausing long-standing military board with... 18 مايو، 2026 THREE HRM restaurants make country’s top 100 outdoor... 18 مايو، 2026 معرض الكتاب العربي الكندي يحط رحاله في مدينة... 18 مايو، 2026 أوتاوا تعمل على تعزيز العلاقات مع دول الخليج... 18 مايو، 2026 نتيجة ’’أولية‘‘ إيجابية في اختبار فيروس هانتا لأحد... 18 مايو، 2026 نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026