A second person has been charged in the homicide of a Cape Breton man who went missing in the summer. Nova Scotia's provincial flag flies on a flag pole in Ottawa, Friday July 3, 2020. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Adrian Wyld CANADAHALIFAX news Second person charged in homicide of Cape Breton man by admin 23 ديسمبر، 2024 written by admin 23 ديسمبر، 2024 359 CITYnews halifax / By The Canadian Press SYDNEY, N.S. — A second person has been charged in the homicide of a Cape Breton man who has been missing for almost six months. Cape Breton Regional Police arrested 36-year-old Ryan Joseph Pike on Friday and charged him with second-degree murder and robbery related to the death of 34-year-old Justin MacDonald. MacDonald was last seen around 11 p.m. July 7, at an Irving gas station in North Sydney, N.S. Police said in November that they were treating his disappearance as a homicide. Earlier this month, police charged 38-year-old Mitchell George McPhee with MacDonald’s manslaughter, as well as robbery and assault. Police said in a statement late Saturday night that no further details will be released as the investigation continues, and more charges and arrests are pending. This report by The Canadian Press was first published Dec. 22, 2024. The Canadian Press 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Amazon and Starbucks workers are on strike. Trump might have something to do with it next post Christmas Eve winter wallop on the way You may also like Last call will be pushed later in Ontario... 20 مايو، 2026 Todd Blanche grilled over Trump administration’s $1.8B ’anti-weaponization’... 20 مايو، 2026 San Diego mosque shooters met online and shared... 20 مايو، 2026 Amid deadly Ebola outbreak in Congo and Uganda,... 20 مايو، 2026 Montreal F1 stripper strike part of fight to... 20 مايو، 2026 كارني يقلّل من أهمية تعليق واشنطن عمل هيئة... 20 مايو، 2026 Retrait des États-Unis d’un comité de défense :... 20 مايو، 2026 Robert K. Irving est mort 20 مايو، 2026 Google lance Gemini Spark, son agent IA personnel 20 مايو، 2026 armes 24 à feu des États-Unis saisies près... 20 مايو، 2026