An RCMP cruiser. (CityNews Image) CANADAHALIFAX news RCMP provide small update on Cole Harbour shooting by admin 15 نوفمبر، 2025 written by admin 15 نوفمبر، 2025 66 CITYnews halifax / By Natasha O’Neill RCMP responded to a scene where they found a man who told them he had been shot, revealed a press release on the Thursday morning incident. Police were called around 3:45 a.m. for an injured man in the parking lot of a store in the 0-100 block of Forest Hills Parkway. When they arrived, they found the 31-year-old man with non-life-threatening injuries who said he was shot. Officers provided first aid until paramedics could arrive. The man is a resident of Cole Harbour. No other injuries were reported to police. RCMP said in an updated press release that they believe it was not a random act that there is no risk to public safety. The investigation is ongoing and police want people to come forward with information. They can contact the Halifax detachment of the RCMP at 902-490-5020. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Significant crowd expected for 30th annual Holiday Parade of Lights next post Test vehicle launching to ‘the edge of space’ from Nova Scotia next week You may also like كندا ستنفق 1,07 مليار دولار لاستضافة 13 من... 21 مايو، 2026 النائب مايكل تشونغ يلتقي رئيس تايوان وسط تصاعد... 21 مايو، 2026 Nova Scotia’s new firefighting aircraft squelches wildfire on... 21 مايو، 2026 Two people arrested after 2024 death of child... 21 مايو، 2026 Feds seeking proposals from groups committed to cleaning... 21 مايو، 2026 Mexican cartel, Hells Angels associates among 33 arrested... 21 مايو، 2026 Generic Ozempic is now on Canadian shelves. Is... 21 مايو، 2026 How ICE detention is forcing immigrants out of... 21 مايو، 2026 Israeli security minister tells detained flotilla activists they... 21 مايو، 2026 Hosting FIFA World Cup will cost taxpayers $1B:... 21 مايو، 2026