CANADAHALIFAX news Province expands financial support for small businesses impacted by wildfires by admin 21 يونيو، 2023 written by admin 21 يونيو، 2023 287 CITYnews halifax \ By Mark Hodgins The province has announced more small businesses are now eligible for financial funding to help cover the impacts of wildfire-related closures. In a release, government says the Small Business Wildfire Relief Program is now available to businesses outside the mandatory evacuation zones that were closed for at least five days because of the fires. Previously the one-time, $2,500 grant was only available to businesses within those evacuation zones. The province says the original program was expected to cost around $1.5 million, and it expects this expansion will cost another $1 million on top of that. You can find the application, along with more information, on the province’s website. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post جهاد الزين يكتب من بيروت عن : في الانتقال المستمر بين الكتاب الورقي والكتاب الديجيتالي: next post RCMP searching for suspect in robberies in East and West Hants You may also like نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026 France rejects plan to send its last two... 16 مايو، 2026 Macdonald Bridge to close Sunday morning for Bluenose... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian isolating in B.C. tests “presumptive positive” for... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian wineries say scrapping provincial trade barriers would... 16 مايو، 2026 Kirst’s six-point outing leads Rock past Thunderbirds in... 16 مايو، 2026 Carney, Smith reach energy agreement that could see... 15 مايو، 2026 Why the U.S. is noticing this Canadian security... 15 مايو، 2026 Supreme Court rules intimate partner violence can be... 15 مايو، 2026 Why a song contest has emerged as Europe’s... 15 مايو، 2026