Sable Island National Park Reserve seen from the air. (Nova Scotia tourism) CANADAHALIFAX news One of two dead sailors who washed up on Sable Island identified by admin 22 يوليو، 2024 written by admin 22 يوليو، 2024 277 By CityNews Halifax Staff The remains of one of the people who washed up on the shores of Sable Island earlier this month have been identified. Earlier this month, a boat containing two dead sailors was discovered by Parks Canada staff on the national reserve on July 10. Mounties said the Nova Scotia Medical Examiner Service has determined the remains are those of a 70-year-old British Columbia sailor, who set sail from Halifax Harbour on June 11 aboard the Theros. Police said work continues to identify the woman’s remains but investigators are confident they are those of the second sailor aboard the Theros, a 54-year-old from B.C. According to RCMP, the deaths are not believed to be suspicious in nature but the investigation is ongoing. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Two fatal motorcycles crashes on one day in Lunenburg County next post هل أرسل السنوار رسالة لإسرائيل قبل السابع من أكتوبر؟ You may also like World Cup trophy tour comes to Halifax 23 مايو، 2026 Halifax police warn public to watch their drinks... 23 مايو، 2026 كارني يدعو سكان ألبرتا إلى ’’تجديد‘‘ كندا معه 23 مايو، 2026 الفرنكفونية كمحفّز لتطوير الأعمال بين تونس وكندا 23 مايو، 2026 أناند تقول إنّ كنديين تعرّضوا لـ’’انتهاكات مروّعة‘‘ من... 23 مايو، 2026 Alderney service back to reduced schedule three days... 22 مايو، 2026 Gas prices to change again as interrupter is... 22 مايو، 2026 First-degree murder charge laid in case of missing... 22 مايو، 2026 N.S. resort is the latest using high-tech blankets... 22 مايو، 2026 Drugs and weapons seized at a home in... 22 مايو، 2026