CANADAHALIFAX news One new, 14 previously unreported deaths due to COVID-19 in N.S. by admin 2 ديسمبر، 2022 written by admin 2 ديسمبر، 2022 118 The province’s health authority says there are 544 new lab-confirmed cases of the virus CityNews Halifax Staff Health officials in Nova Scotia are reporting one new death related to COVID-19 during the week of November 22 to November 28. Nova Scotia also added 14 more deaths from unspecifed time periods not previously reported to the total. Posted on the provincial COVID-19 dashboard Thursday, public health also says there are 544 new lab-confirmed cases of the virus. The province’s health authority says 249 people are currently in hospital with COVID-19 and half a dozen of those patients in ICU. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Two weeks left to apply for Fiona Food Cost Reimbursement Program next post توماسو كامبانيلا على خطى أرسطو وضده بين “مدينة الشمس” و”فن الشعر” You may also like نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026 France rejects plan to send its last two... 16 مايو، 2026 Macdonald Bridge to close Sunday morning for Bluenose... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian isolating in B.C. tests “presumptive positive” for... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian wineries say scrapping provincial trade barriers would... 16 مايو، 2026 Kirst’s six-point outing leads Rock past Thunderbirds in... 16 مايو، 2026 Carney, Smith reach energy agreement that could see... 15 مايو، 2026 Why the U.S. is noticing this Canadian security... 15 مايو، 2026 Supreme Court rules intimate partner violence can be... 15 مايو، 2026 Why a song contest has emerged as Europe’s... 15 مايو، 2026