A file photo of a Halifax Regional Police vehicle Steve Gow CANADAHALIFAX news Murder investigation now underway after shooting in North Preston by admin 21 مارس، 2024 written by admin 21 مارس، 2024 202 CITYnews halifax / By Mark Hodgins The RCMP says the victim of a shooting in North Preston last week has died, and a murder investigation is underway into what the Mounties are calling a senseless act of violence. The shooting happened last Thursday afternoon on Downey Rd. at about 4:30 p.m. In an update Tuesday. police said the victim, 18-year-old Dieago Downey, died of his injuries in hospital on Monday. The Mounties are urging witnesses to come forward. “Investigators are also looking to speak with anyone who may have knowledge of Downey’s movements prior to the 4:23 p.m. 911 call,” RCMP said. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 902-490-5020. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post Man charged in connection to Barrington Lake wildfire pleads not guilty next post إيرفيه دي روزا بين الدادائية والبانك والفن الشعبي You may also like نحوٌ من 200 دبلوماسي كندي سابق يطالبون بعقوبات... 16 مايو، 2026 France rejects plan to send its last two... 16 مايو، 2026 Macdonald Bridge to close Sunday morning for Bluenose... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian isolating in B.C. tests “presumptive positive” for... 16 مايو، 2026 Canadian wineries say scrapping provincial trade barriers would... 16 مايو، 2026 Kirst’s six-point outing leads Rock past Thunderbirds in... 16 مايو، 2026 Carney, Smith reach energy agreement that could see... 15 مايو، 2026 Why the U.S. is noticing this Canadian security... 15 مايو، 2026 Supreme Court rules intimate partner violence can be... 15 مايو، 2026 Why a song contest has emerged as Europe’s... 15 مايو، 2026