The RCMP logo is seen outside the force's 'E' division headquarters in Surrey, B.C., on March 16, 2023. THE CANADIAN PRESS_Darryl Dyck CANADAHALIFAX news Annapolis County man charged with 1st-degree murder in death of missing woman by admin 13 سبتمبر، 2024 written by admin 13 سبتمبر، 2024 378 CITYnews halifax / By Chris Halef Police have charged an Annapolis County man with first-degree murder in the death of a Nova Scotia woman who was reported missing earlier this month. Mounties have arrested and charged 54-year-old Dale Allen Toole in the death of 55-year-old Esther Jones. According to RCMP, Jones was last seen Aug. 31 in Kingston. On Sept. 4, officers found her silver 2009 Volkswagen Passat abandoned in Greenwood. Police said her remains have not yet been found and the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact RCMP or Crime Stoppers. 0 comment 0 FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail admin previous post ‘Drop the idea’: N.S. premier says province won’t accept thousands of asylum seekers next post ’’أريد أن أَسمع صوت ابني‘‘ You may also like World Cup trophy tour comes to Halifax 23 مايو، 2026 Halifax police warn public to watch their drinks... 23 مايو، 2026 كارني يدعو سكان ألبرتا إلى ’’تجديد‘‘ كندا معه 23 مايو، 2026 الفرنكفونية كمحفّز لتطوير الأعمال بين تونس وكندا 23 مايو، 2026 أناند تقول إنّ كنديين تعرّضوا لـ’’انتهاكات مروّعة‘‘ من... 23 مايو، 2026 Alderney service back to reduced schedule three days... 22 مايو، 2026 Gas prices to change again as interrupter is... 22 مايو، 2026 First-degree murder charge laid in case of missing... 22 مايو، 2026 N.S. resort is the latest using high-tech blankets... 22 مايو، 2026 Drugs and weapons seized at a home in... 22 مايو، 2026